If you’re keen – really keen – to get a job working with Linux, we want to hear from you.
We know how hard it can be to break into a technical career with no prior experience, but right now there’s an opportunity for someone to join the technical team here at Tiger Computing.
You’ll be working alongside some of the smartest Linux people in the UK, supporting our clients from our head office just outside Monmouth.
Here’s how one of the team describes working here:
“Working at Tiger Computing really is as interesting as it sounds – if you can stand the pace! It’s a small company so I get a big say in how we do things, and there’s always someone ready to help out when I need a hand. We don’t just fix things – we build some pretty cool infrastructure for our clients too, and I love the challenge of getting that just right.”
- you love the idea of being paid to work with Linux every day
- you’re smart, hard working, ambitious
- you can think on your feet when faced with the unknown
- you are inquisitive about how things work and why
- you’re not satisfied with doing half a job
- you can speak and write good English
We’ve been the UK’s leading provider of Linux consultancy and support services to UK businesses for the past 15 years. We provide fantastic proactive support and keep our clients up to date with the latest technology. We work hard, have fun, and make a difference.
- An individual training plan to advance your knowledge and qualifications. You’ll also be appointed a Senior Consultant as a mentor.
- 21 days’ paid holiday plus Public Holidays, rising to 25 days.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Location: We’re based in the beautiful Wye valley, overlooking the river next to the Forest of Dean.
- You get your choice of monitor, keyboard, mouse.
- The rest: we all spend a lot of time at work, so we take care to ensure that we have a friendly working environment. We have an open plan office, a casual dress code, real coffee, a summer day out (we’ve been gliding, canoeing and horse riding – what’s next?).
- Salary range £20K-£30K
To apply, send your CV with a covering note explaining why you would be right for this role to Keith Edmunds, email@example.com
You can also send any questions to that address.