Could you be our next Admin Superstar?
We are a small IT consultancy based just outside Monmouth. Mostly we manage our office quite well, but some things we really need help with, including:
- occasional phone calls to book hotels, catering, meetings
- phoning clients when emails aren’t getting any replies
- chasing suppliers who have forgotten to supply
- researching the best, when the best isn’t just the cheapest or the most popular
- arranging sometimes complex travel and accommodation requirements, maybe coordinating the availability of multiple people
- placing orders and keeping the stationery cupboard stocked
- dealing with unexpected office related tasks, that we can’t tell you about yet because… well, they are unexpected.
This would suit you if you are:
- keen to work 1-2 mornings a week in an office, plus occasional home based tasks
- able to check emails on your non-office based days and carry out the request within an agreed time scale
- smart and well organised
- able to speak and write good and correct English
- interested in making a good first impression both in writing and on the phone
- not satisfied with doing half a job
£10.49. If that’s not the right number for you, convince us that you’re worth more. We’ll listen.
We don’t need you to have specific qualifications – it’s more important to us that you can do the job and are motivated to fit in with our company ethos.
We’ve been the UK’s leading provider of Linux consultancy and support services to UK businesses for the past 15 years. We provide fantastic proactive support and keep our clients up to date with the latest technology. We work hard, have fun, and make a difference.
To apply, send your CV with a covering note explaining why you would be right for this role to Cecilia Lindberg, email@example.com
You can also send any questions to that address.