Could you be our next Admin Superstar?
We are a small IT consultancy based just outside Monmouth. Since COVID, all our employees work from home, and we run a virtual admin and finance department. As our business grows, so do our admin needs and we need help with things like:
- occasional phone calls to book hotels, catering, meetings
- phoning clients when emails aren’t getting any replies
- chasing suppliers who have forgotten to supply
- researching the best, when the best isn’t just the cheapest or the most popular
- arranging sometimes complex travel and accommodation requirements, maybe coordinating the availability of multiple people
- placing orders and arranging deliveries
- dealing with unexpected office related tasks, that we can’t tell you about yet because… well, they are unexpected.
This would suit you if you are:
- keen to work 2 hours per day, from home
- able carry out requests within an agreed time scale
- smart and well organised
- able to speak and write good and correct English
- interested in making a good first impression both in writing and on the phone
- not satisfied with doing half a job
- located within an hour’s drive of Monmouth
£11.54. If that’s not the right number for you, convince us that you’re worth more. We’ll listen.
We don’t need you to have specific qualifications – it’s more important to us that you can do the job and are motivated to fit in with our company ethos.
We’ve been the UK’s leading provider of Linux consultancy and support services to UK businesses for the past 20 years. We provide fantastic proactive support and keep our clients up to date with the latest technology. We work hard, have fun, and make a difference.
To apply, send your CV with a covering note explaining why you would be right for this role to Cecilia Lindberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send any questions to that address.
Closing date: 27 July 2022.