Why Tiger Computing?
We’ve worked hard to develop our reputation as the leading Linux support company for businesses across the UK, and we’re working harder still to maintain and grow it further. Our team lives and breathes Linux, and brings this passion and professionalism to each and every client.
We’ve been trusted to support blue-chip organisations like Ericsson, public sector bodies like the NHS, and bio-tech pioneers like e-Therapeutics and Oxford Gene Technology. We’d love to look after you, too.
These are our company vales at Tiger Computing:
We work to keep our clients’ Linux systems available and secure, 24/7/365
We believe that if you have to tell your IT company about a server problem, they have already failed
Our team is the best, most highly-skilled, and most passionate group of Linux experts in the country
There’s no box full of solutions. We don’t think inside, or outside, the box: we don’t bother with boxes. Instead we talk to, listen to, challenge and question our clients to devise the very best solution for you
We understand that IT is there to serve your business and is not an end in itself, and therefore if we’re able to identify more cost-effective IT solutions which won’t adversely impact on your business, we’ll always let you know
We communicate clearly, professionally and in a timely manner with clients, prospects and suppliers
Who We Are, And Why We Can Help
- We’re the UK’s leading provider of Linux support and consultancy services for businesses.
- We believe that if you have to tell your IT company about a server problem, they have already failed. Everything we do stems from that belief.
- We’ve worked hard to be the best at what we do, and our team of technically exceptional consultants live and breath Linux. But they’re not your usual geeks – they’re super-smart people who care passionately about making Linux work for your business, and they have lots of experience in doing just that.
- We make extensive use of Open Source technology to keep your systems secure, up to date and audited, and we implement comprehensive monitoring of your systems so that we know about, and usually fix, potential issues before they impact your business.
- Best of all, we’re certified under the prestigious ISO27001, the Information Security Standard, and our security polices and processes are externally audited every year so you can rest assured that you really are in the very safest of hands.