- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with applicable UK law.
- We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- The information we collect will only be used by Tiger Computing Limited. Every time we email you we will give you the chance to refuse any such emails in the future. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address and email address.
- This information is collected when you enter your name, address and/or email address on the site. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- We will endeavour to keep the information we hold about you up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at the email address provided below. If there are any inaccuracies please let us know and we will correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- We may use technology such as a “cookie” to monitor users of this site such as which areas of the site you use most or least often and how often you use the website. A “cookie” is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user; it is not linked to any of your personal information on our site. It may be possible for you to modify your browser to prevent this happening and you may still be able to use our site.
- Data in conjunction with job applications is handled according to our Applicant Privacy Notice.
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.